Balancing Style and Strength: The Crucial Elements of Appealing Concrete Floors
Our polyurea coatings are 4 times stronger than regular epoxy coatings, so they last longer and retain their beautiful look. They are UV resistant, non-permeable (they will clean up easily), antimicrobial, and antibacterial. They also expand and contract with the concrete over time, preventing peeling, chipping, and flaking.
If desired, we can create a cove-base, so the gap between the floor and wall will be filled and coated for a seamless transition. You can walk on our concrete coatings within 6-8 hours. Our polyurea residential concrete coatings come with a 15-year warranty.
Ideal for any area of your home:
- RV Pad
- Any area with a concrete floor
Discover Ross Concrete Floor Coatings’ Features and Benefits
- Durability: Unlike an epoxy floor coating, we use polyurea—a much stronger and more flexible material. Our flooring is resistant to abrasions, chemicals, and UV damage with a polyurea basecoat and topcoat.
- Safety: Our flooring is finished with a light, orange peel-like texture, adding slip resistance and extra grip.
- Style: Vinyl chips can be custom-blended into nearly any color, allowing your new floor to match your existing décor!
- Convenience: Our flooring can be installed in as little as one day.